Romantic island hopping
by traditional thai longtail boat
Opposed to our snorkeling trips by speedboats to stunning yet more far away islands, on this trip you will get to know local ecosystem and admire smaller islands from the board of traditional thai longtail boat and optionally by kayak in much more relaxed way. Great way to explore the mangrove forest and its natural inhabitants.
This boat trip is perfect for families and people who want to take a break, yet are still hungry for some unforgettable local experience.
As the numbers of operational thai longtail boats are decreasing due rapid development of Thailand take the chance before they become history.
One day tour
- 08:30 – 15:00
- Pick up from your resort.
- Arrival to Tungyeepeng Pier.
- Discovering in Mangrove Forest by longtail boat.
- Sightseeing monkeys and feeding them with fruits.
- Visit at Koh Aung and sightseeing around.
- Take longtail boat to Talabeng Island.
- Explore Talabeng sea cave by kayaking or longtail boat.
- Visit at Koh Kam.
- Take longtail boat to Bubu Island.
- Enjoy your buffet lunch and relax on the beach.
- Transfer back to your resort
Mangrove Longtail Boat Trip
Discover secrets of Mangrove forests by traditional thai longtail boat. Relax, watch birds, or feed monkeys while you immerse into this unique ecosystem.
Round Trip Transfers
On Board: Soft Drinks, Drinking Water, Fresh Fruits
English Speaking Guide