Longtail Boat and Elephant Trekking
On this trip you will get to know local ecosystem and admire islands nature from the board of traditional thai longtail boat and optionally by kayak in very relaxed way. Great way to explore the mangrove forest and its natural inhabitants.
Afterwards you will make friends with elephants and go discover jungle with them.
Perfect trip for everyone who likes nature and animals.
As the numbers of operational thai longtail boats are decreasing due rapid development of Thailand take the chance before they become history.
One day tour
- 09:00 – 14:00 (only morning program)
- Pick up from your resort.
- Arrival to Tungyeepeng Pier.
- Discovering in Mangrove Forest by longtail boat.
- Sightseeing monkeys and feeding them with fruits.
- Visit at Koh Aung and sightseeing around.
- Take longtail boat to Talabeng Island.
- Explore Talabeng sea cave by kayaking or longtail boat.
- Back to the pier and go to Elephant Camp
- Discovering the jungle by Elephant Trekking
- Transfer back to your resort
Mangrove Longtail Boat Trip
Discover secrets of Mangrove forests by traditional thai longtail boat. Relax, watch birds, or feed monkeys while you immerse into this unique ecosystem.
Round Trip Transfers
On Board: Soft Drinks, Drinking Water, Fresh Fruits
English Speaking Guide